- 2 car wrecks on ice
- Starting a fire on private property
- Knocking over a neighbor's sun-tea jar
- Taking French instead of Spanish
- Taking my kids to DisneyWorld
- Living debt-free
- Bringing constructive change to the public school system
- Going to a Royals' World Series game
We should not live in the past or in the future. Those who do are missing LIFE. LIFE is lived moment by moment. LIFE is lived when we pay attention to the details around us--the sounds, smells, and most importantly, the relationships. LIFE is lived when the stories past do not weigh us down and the hopes for a brighter future keep us focused on making a difference now. Eternity intersects life now.
A song I'm currently working on has the following chorus:
One life to live
One life to give
One life to join Your legacy
One moment to share
One moment to care
One moment for You to love through me
Today, I choose life--enjoying the radiant glow of the sunrise, laughing with friends new and old, and enjoying God's faithful presence.
Oh yeah--Seattle 24, Pittsburgh 21.